Social icons

Thursday, June 2, 2016 Atlantic City, NJ

Travel with T3

What's summer without getting away for a little bit? Whether I was getting lost in Paris, or just enjoying a staycation down the shore, traveling through whatever means is a great way to just relax and recharge. Packing for a trip can always be hectic, and trust me, I'm not exactly a light packer. But when it comes to my hair products, there's no second guessing these. 

I spent a weekend down the Jersey Shore and knew it would be a weekend on the boardwalk, at the pool, and just enjoying a stress free environment. My weekend essentials included comfy slide-on sandals, my Beach People roundie, some light and airy clothes, sunglasses, toiletries, and of course my reliable T3 Compact Flat Iron and Micro. I can rely on these compact T3 tools to work wherever I go without worrying about an adaptor or the tools shorting out on me. Small enough to fit into a carry on or a weekender bag, these perfect for making sure my hair stays in check while I'm away from home. You can shop these products and my other weekender essentials below!

4 comments

1. Ahh I HATE how much space my hairdryer and straightener usually take up in my luggage, so these look perfect! Thanks for sharing!
    xo,
    Tatum
    thepace.co

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! And sometimes the hair-dryers at hotels don't work too well. These were great when I went overseas because I didn't have to worry about them not working without an adaptor! It adjusted to the voltage. :)

x

Delete
  2. I've been wanting to invest in a T3 travel dryer! Thanks for sharing!

www.girlnextscore.com

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great! Especially because of the size and you don't have to worry about an adaptor when you're going to a different country with different voltage.

x

Delete

Atlantic City, NJ Thursday, June 2, 2016

Travel with T3

What's summer without getting away for a little bit? Whether I was getting lost in Paris, or just enjoying a staycation down the shore, traveling through whatever means is a great way to just relax and recharge. Packing for a trip can always be hectic, and trust me, I'm not exactly a light packer. But when it comes to my hair products, there's no second guessing these. 

I spent a weekend down the Jersey Shore and knew it would be a weekend on the boardwalk, at the pool, and just enjoying a stress free environment. My weekend essentials included comfy slide-on sandals, my Beach People roundie, some light and airy clothes, sunglasses, toiletries, and of course my reliable T3 Compact Flat Iron and Micro. I can rely on these compact T3 tools to work wherever I go without worrying about an adaptor or the tools shorting out on me. Small enough to fit into a carry on or a weekender bag, these perfect for making sure my hair stays in check while I'm away from home. You can shop these products and my other weekender essentials below!

4 comments

1. Ahh I HATE how much space my hairdryer and straightener usually take up in my luggage, so these look perfect! Thanks for sharing!
    xo,
    Tatum
    thepace.co

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! And sometimes the hair-dryers at hotels don't work too well. These were great when I went overseas because I didn't have to worry about them not working without an adaptor! It adjusted to the voltage. :)

x

Delete
  2. I've been wanting to invest in a T3 travel dryer! Thanks for sharing!

www.girlnextscore.com

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great! Especially because of the size and you don't have to worry about an adaptor when you're going to a different country with different voltage.

x

Delete

Styled & Smitten. Powered by Blogger.