The end of summer is truly bittersweet. What makes saying goodbye to pool parties and beach days a lot easier? Well, where there is Fall weather, there is Fall Fashion. It's time to stock up on your favorite cozy sweaters, step out in your favorite boots, and get ready for pumpkin everything and foliage surrounding you! Check out all of my favorite Fall picks that I'm hoping will make their way into my closet very soon! (Disclaimer: Above image does not belong to me. Source of photo can be found here.)
1. First and foremost, you've gotta have your go-to sweater. This oversized camel-toned cardigan will be the perfect transitional piece as you dress for chillier days without having to commit to a full coat just yet. Find this sweater from Aritzia here.
2. I've been on the hunt for a chic wallet that won't get scratched up so easily. This croc-embossed Saint Laurent zip-around is perfect for tossing into your bag without having to worry about keys or other items scratching up against it. And c'mon, it's beautiful.
3. I'm a sucker for beanies. This cozy oatmeal colored cap by Free People is going to be perfectly cozy for those cooler NYC days.
4. If you follow me on Instagram, then you know that I've got a bit of a sunglass problem. The shade of these sunnies by Saint Laurent are perfect for those Fall tones.
5. Booties! These Acne Studios Jensen booties will be the perfect shoes for the entire season. Not only will they be perfect for this coming season, but they will be fit to wear all year round. It's got the perfect point to let people know that you mean business. Who doesn't love a good point-toe bootie?
6. Without a doubt, NARS is my favorite makeup brand. From the quality of their products to the pleasing packaging, they're my go-to when I need some new products. This new blush shade is perfect to keep a subtle glow and highlight against your bronzer. Gotta keep that contour in check 365 days a year, right?
7. I purchased a grey Acne Studios wool scarf last year and constantly wore it until the weather got too warm. I think a camel one is in order for this year.
8. My list of bags never ends, but as I enter my final year of school, this will make for the perfect tote to bring to school as well as the office. I'm such a sucker for Céline. How beautiful is this color, though?
9. Felt Hat. Need I say more?
10. The shades of this NARS palette is perfect. However, I have been collecting all the Naked palettes so maybe this is something to pass on. But if you're on the market for one set to have every shade you'll ever need, from natural to girls-night-out, pick this one. It's gorgeous.
SHOP THIS LIST: