The "Back To School" Season is always bittersweet. It's the end of summer but it's also a new beginning. The semester is starting, weather begins to change, and of course, shopping. I decided to put together a little something to show some of my much-needed "Back To School" pieces. This includes things that help me stay organized, pretty little things, a very useful bag that can fit it all, etc. Of course I had to throw in some pretty fashionable pieces as well. What are your back to school picks? These are mine!
- Daniel Wellington "Classic Sheffield Lady" watch. Perfect for making sure I'm on time to my classes, such a simple time piece but elegant and sophisticated as well.
- Tory Burch Card Holder. These help me save time in pulling out my MetroCard when commuting, my school ID on campus, and holds some business cards!
- Kate Spade 2015 Agenda. I love planners and this Kate Spade agenda is perfect for keeping myself organized. In college, time management is everything.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics 2. For my everyday look, this palette is perfect for brightening up my make-up without overdoing it.
- Céline Audrey Sunglasses. You can tell that I'm obsessed with these, they're the perfect Fall/Winter sunglasses for NYC.
- Wrapped Unlined Journal. I need this for quick notes and sketching for my Interior Design classes. These little notebooks are great towards making sure I don't forget to jot down any sudden bursts of inspiration.
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in indigo. My Neverfull is such a wonderful bag. It fits everything and so much more. I don't know what I would do without it.
- Marc By Marc Jacobs 'Foil' case in rose gold. I'm not very confident with my iPhone so it's absolutely necessary for me to have a case on it. This one is perfect and beautiful.
This Fall, my weeks are pretty much all about school and work so hopefully the weekends will allow me to fit in some blog/photography time and of course some quality family, boyfriend, and friends time as well. I hope everyone has a great semester!